Welcome to MAC!
How to Swim with MAC:
To purchase, and complete detailed information about MAC memberships – visit the “MAC Membership” Navigation tab at the top of this website.
NEW! MAC Season Pass
The MAC Season Pass is a new MAC membership that begins on September 20th, 2021 through June 19, 2022! The ENTIRE swim season! The cost for this membership is just $525. To purchase a MAC membership CLICK HERE
Benefits of Purchasing a Season Pass:
1. The MAC Season Pass is the most economical way to swim with MAC. If you swim 2 times a week, the cost of this membership is about $7.10 each visit. If you swim 3 times a week, the cost would be about $4.73 each visit! You can’t beat the price!
2. MAC will offer swim practice 7 days a week. With this membership, you could swim as much as you’d like for the duration of the membership.
3. If you have some previously purchased 10 visit passes, they will still be good after the Season Pass expires. The 10 Pack membership doesn’t expire.
4. Help support the team. MAC is a non-profit swim club. By purchasing a Season Pass, it helps MAC Inc. budget and plan for the future.
5. If there is any unexpected pool shut down, your membership will freeze and will resume when things open back up.
6. A MAC Team membership and current USMS membership are both required to purchase the MAC Season Pass.
Any questions or problems with signing up on the website, please email Coach Jim @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday mornings at MHS from 8:45-9:30am.
Are You New to Swimming or Have You Been Out of the Pool for Awhile? Try Mac Lite.
MAC Lite offers 45 minute classes to learn proper stroke technique for all four strokes. No experience is required, but a good swim suit and googles are recommended.
A MAC Team membership, current USMS membership and MAC Swim Membership are required to swim with MAC Lite.
- Covid-19. Please wear a mask as you enter/exit the building and pool. As we swim in the era of Covid-19. Please be aware of other swimmers in your lane, and poo and try to maintain as much social distance as possible.
- USMS Membership – Why?: We are requiring a current USMS membership to provide personal insurance to you while you are in the pool. With that membership – you can also participate in any USMS/Michigan Masters swim meet throughout the year.
- MAC Trial: MAC offer a 1-Week Free trial to prospective members to see what our practices, coaches, and facilities are like. You must have an active USMS annual membership, or a 1-week USMS trail membership to swim with MAC. To join USMS visit: usms.org. An active/current USMS Membership is required to register with MAC. You must also join the MAC team. To purchase a MAC Swim Membership and complete the MAC waiver – CLICK HERE.
- Inclement Weather/Practice Cancellation Policy: When Huron Valley schools are closed there will be NO Morning MAC practice, and MAC coaches will send out a Remind, Email, and Facebook notification. For Evening Practice a determination will be made by 4:00 pm, based on current conditions, as to whether there will be practice, and a Remind, Email, and Facebook notification will be send out at that time.
Why Swim with MAC?
• Fun and camaraderie in the pool • Learn correct stroke techniques • Increase the efficiency of your strokes • Develop more physical endurance • Certified coaches • Organized summer open water swims and coached summer open water workouts.
Milford Athletic Club is a Non-Profit (501)c Masters swim club that swims at Huron Valley Pools and Fitness (HVPF). MAC welcomes all adult swimmers (ages 18 and up) of any ability: beginner, former high school, age group, fitness, triathlete or college swimmers. We offer numerous organized workouts a week. Each workout is coached by a certified Masters coach and runs 1-1/2 hours. Swimmers are grouped by ability into separate lanes, and workouts will vary depending the lane. We off a 1-week FREE trial membership. To join the MAC team, and sign up for Swim Memberships, please visit the MAC Memberships tab at the top of this website.
MAC has won The Michigan State Championship Meet (Michigan Masters), the past SEVEN consecutive years 2013-2019.