How to Swim with MAC:
Sign Up for USMS:
A current year US Masters Swimming (USMS) Membership is required to provide personal insurance while you are in the pool. This membership allows you to swim at any USMS/Michigan Master swim meet throughout the year. To join USMS visit: usms.org.
Join the MAC Team:
To swim with MAC you must officially join the team. All new members will receive a MAC cap and car sticker with their first year registration. An active/current MAC Team Membership is required swim with MAC. To purchase a MAC Team Membership – CLICK HERE.
Purchase a Swim Membership:
Membership options include: Daily, 1-Month, 3-Month, 6 Month, 9-Month and Annual memberships. Save by purchasing multiple month memberships. Swim memberships allow UNLIMITED SWIM VISITS for the duration of the membership. To purchase a MAC Swim Membership – CLICK HERE.
Complete the MAC Waiver:
You must complete a MAC Waiver, once a year.
To complete the MAC waiver – CLICK HERE.
MAC offer a 1-Week Free trial to prospective members to see what our practices, coaches, and facilities are like. You must have an active USMS annual membership, or a 1-week USMS trail membership to swim with MAC. To join USMS visit: usms.org. An active/current USMS Membership is required to register with MAC. After your one-week trial, you must also join the MAC team and purchase a swim membership. To purchase a MAC Swim Membership and complete the MAC waiver – CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in attending MAC practices for a trial period, please email us at email@example.com so we can answer any questions and let the coach on deck know to expect you.
Current USMS members from out of town can attend practices free of charge. You must show proof of USMS membership either digitally or on paper to the coach on deck. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about joining our practices while visiting the Milford area.
- Covid-19. Please wear a mask as you enter/exit the building and pool. As we swim in the era of Covid-19. Please be aware of other swimmers in your lane, and pool. When you are at the wall, please stagger, and try to maintain as much social distance as possible.
- Check-In Procedures: When you arrive at the pool, you do NOT need to punch a card at the front desk. Please check-in with the coach on deck, to confirm your current MAC team and swim membership.
- USMS Membership – Why?: We are requiring a current USMS membership to provide personal insurance to you while you are in the pool. With that membership – you can also participate in any USMS/Michigan Masters swim meet throughout the year.
- MAC Trial: MAC offer a 1-Week Free trial to prospective members to see what our practices, coaches, and facilities are like. You must have an active USMS annual membership, or a 1-week USMS trail membership to swim with MAC. To join USMS visit: usms.org. An active/current USMS Membership is required to register with MAC. You must also join the MAC team. To purchase a MAC Swim Membership and complete the MAC waiver – CLICK HERE.
- Practice Cancellation Policy: When Huron Valley schools are closed there will be NO Morning MAC practice, and MAC coaches will send out a Remind, Email, and Facebook notification. For Evening Practice a determination will be made by 4:00 pm, based on current conditions, as to whether there will be practice, and a Remind, Email, and Facebook notification will be send out at that time.