12 Days of ChristMAC
Introducing The 12 Days of ChristMAC!
Worried about the Michigan winter blues getting you down? Did you slack on your workout routine over the holidays? Missing your teammates? Whatever the reason, any reason is a good one to join the newest MAC competition! Grab some friends and family in addition to your teammates and get ready to have some more crazy fun!
COMPETITION BEGINS 12:01AM on Saturday 12/26 and ends at 8pm on Tuesday, January 5.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Get a team of four friends. If you cannot find a team, let us know and we will help put teams together. Once you have your team members, email Kris and give her your member’s names: firstname.lastname@example.org. Late entries WILL BE accepted after competition begins. A $20/team registration fee is entirely optional – 100% of any donations will be given to Community Sharing by the MAC team. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A TEAM DONATION.
2. Check the Google Doc each day to see what events you need to complete and fill it in when you complete them. The Google Doc will be available on the MAC website after 12:01am on 12/26.
3. Each team member must complete one activity per day (land, pool, dry-land, community) to earn 1 point. It is your choice on how to divide activities. The same person can do every swim or every dry-land throughout the entire competition. You cannot have one person do two activities in one day however! If you do not have access to a pool, please let us know and we will give you an alternate activity.
4. The team can complete the ‘TEAM CHALLENGE’ for extra points. Some days there are ONLY Team Challenges! In order to earn points, you must post your Team Challenge on Facebook. The team with the most ‘likes’ will earn the most points. For example, if there are 10 entries, the top scorer will earn 10 points, 2nd place 9 points, 3rd place, 8 points…..
5. BE CREATIVE! This is a fun competition so adapt and adjust as needed but play fair!