September 9th-16th, 2018
Sunday 9/16, Big Swim 3, Long Lake Hartland Tom Welsh 10:00am
Noteworthy: Tom Welsh will be hosting the Big Swim 3 at his house on Long Lake September 16; don’t miss out and remember to RSVP to Tom at email@example.com. See further details below!
The fall season starts on Monday September 17. Take a look and mark your calendars!
Monday Dianne 9:30-11am
Tuesday Kris Distance FR 9:30-11am
Wednesday Dianne 9:30-11am
Thursday Kris Drill 9:30-11am
Friday Dianne Race Pace 9:30-11am
Saturday Maria 7:30-9:30am
September 4-16 No MAC Practices
September 16 Big Swim 3, Tom Welsh’s House Long Lake
September 17 Fall Season/Schedule Start
April 12-14, 2019 (Pending) MI Masters State Meet Waterford Mott HS
Big Swim 3: Once again Tom Welsh has generously offered to host the end of the season Big Swim 3 on Sunday, September 16th @10:00 am at Tom’s house on Long Lake in Hartland (just 20 minutes from Milford). The lake is approximately 2.5 miles around. Any distance you want to swim is okay. There will be a couple kayaks and a pontoon boat to support the swimmers. Lunch and beverages (water, soft drinks, beer and margaritas) will be provided for an after-swim picnic. A small donation will be taken with all proceeds going to the MAC Fund. MAC swimmers and guests are welcome. Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org The address is: 1411 Shady Crest, Hartland, MI. Don’t miss this great event!
On a Personal Note: I hope that everyone’s school year has gotten off to a great start! A special thanks to Coach Maria and Coach Jim for putting together an amazing 2nd annual Labor Day Games. Joannie Eastridge scored highest on Maria’s trivia quiz, the group solved a word scramble, and there was a fantastic obstacle course! If you missed this event be sure to mark your calendars for next year’s 3rd Annual Labor Day Games September 2, 2019!
Communication: If you have questions for any of the coaches don’t hesitate to ask! Here’s a quick list of emails to make that a bit easier!
- Password for the Weekly Communication section of the website is: macswimmers
Facebook: MAC Swimmers – Unofficial team communications
Go to: www.remind.com
1. Click Sign Up. You will be prompted for a phone number or email address. If you enter a phone number you will get a 4 digit code texted to you for verification. If you entered an email address, you will not get the 4 digit code.
2. You will be asked to enter: First, Last Name and a Password.
3. The next page will ask who you are: Teacher, Student, Parent, or Administrator. Select “Student”.
3. The next prompt is for a class code @_________. Enter: macsw06
4. Click Join. That’s it!